Plexus Slim + Accelerater

Plexus Slim + Accelerater
One step, 100 advantages

Sunday, April 27, 2014

A little tidbit about why I love Plexus Slim!

Every day I lose a bit more weight.  I feel better, I have more energy and I have a better attitude about everything.  For those of you keeping up with this blog that know me in real life - you will also know that for years I've struggled with depression, PMDD, and anxiety.  Just ask my husband - my 30 day cycle was a little like this:

  • Week 1 - all is normal, I'm fine but can easily snap at the littlest things
  • Week 2 - the week leading up to my menses I could kill. Everything makes me mad, nobody can do anything right, I think I should just live alone!
  • Week 3 - during my menses, very emotional, insecure, am certain that because of my crazy week 2's my husband will surely leave me.
  • Week 4 - everything is normal again...but I am edgy, and many people have said they feel like they have to walk on egg shells around me.
The other night I dumped a plate of green beans into my lap.  I was sitting on the couch with dinner, watching TV, talking to my husband and trying to play on Facebook.  Into my lap they went!  I didn't get mad.  In fact I started laughing, while I picked them up and ate them.  That is not normal for me.  Plexus Slim does more than just help you lose weight.  It helps with a total mind and body makeover.  

Do you get grumpy if you go too long between eating?  It's probably your blood sugar being uneven.  Slim can help you with that.  

You really have nothing to lose (except weight) and everything to gain (except weight)!  With a 60 day money back guarantee, how come you haven't done it yet?  There are 3 different ways you can start using Slim.  If you're serious and want to try it but aren't sure because of the cost, let me know.  We can discuss all of your options.


No comments:

Post a Comment